For performance measurements and engine tuning, our workshop in Munich offers you one of the most modern and powerful single-roller test stands. Regardless of whether it is one or two driven axles, a conventional combustion engine, an electric motor or a hybrid vehicle. Regardless of whether it is a manual, automatic or dual clutch transmission. All vehicle and drive concepts can be mapped on our test bench.
Because of the single roller technology of our dynamometer, all measurements are extremely accurate even for engines with high output. The controlled stream of air with a speed of up to 200 kph and a volume of up to 130,000 m3/hour through the main fan and two secondary fans delivering up to 4,000 m3/hour each onto the rear of the car we can easily examine middle- and rear-engined vehicles as well. The conditions are nearly identical to driving on a real road, additionally they are reproducible whenever necessary.
You want to know, how powerful your newly rebuilt or performance-enhanced engine really is? Whether your car still is up to works spec? Our team will be happy to give the answer. Cutting-edge technology and our well-trained staff take optimum care of your car, guaranteeing highest safety standards. Our dynamometer in Munich is at your disposal.
We enable you to measure the performance and tune series, optimized or racing engines, recuperation tests of electric and hybrid vehicles and speedometer tests.
Innovative Drive Trains
Our test bench is able to measure not only conventional combustion engines, but also electric motors and hybrid drives.
- Maximum power 4,000 kW
- Maximum speed 350 km / h
- Track width from 700mm to 2200mm
- Wheelbase from 2200mm to 3200mm
- Maximum weight 2,500 kg
- Nitrogen extinguishing system
- Soundproof test area (24/7 operational)
- Targeted, individually tempered fresh air supply
- Intake temperature in the test area at a constant 20 ° C with outside temperatures of -15 ° C to + 32 ° C
- Main air turbine with a maximum of 130,000m3 / hour
- Two auxiliary turbines with a maximum of 4,000m3 / hour
- The suction turbine is controlled synchronously with the main and secondary turbine
- Fan speeds of up to 200 km / h
- Constant air pressure monitoring of the test area