At our driving events you will experience pure driving pleasure, without speed limits and oncoming traffic! It doesn’t matter whether you’re a beginner or a professional – if you wish, our experienced instructors are available to ensure maximum performance.
You can take part in our track day at the Hockenheimring with both a road vehicle and a racing vehicle.
Our group size is limited to 20 vehicles in order to be able to guarantee you maximum driving pleasure.
In addition, the exciting route of the Hockenheimring ensures a perfect driving experience.
The Hockenheimring Baden-Württemberg is one of the most famous racetracks in the world and was the venue for Formula 1 until 2019.
The fascination that emanates from him is still unbroken.
Course: Grand Prix course
Route length: 4.57 km
Track width: 12 to 18 meters
Route profile: 6 left-hand bends, 11 right-hand bends, 6 straights
- Driving activity from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. with a 2-hour lunch break
- Vehicle noise class A with max. 121 dB
- Classification into road and racing vehicles
- Group size of max. 20 vehicles
- Mechanic support at the racetrack
- Instructor on site
- Introductory lap with ideal line by our instructor
- Lunch and all-day catering
- SSR Hospitality
- Photographer on site
- In our workshop in Munich: Free small vehicle check
- Detailed racetrack preparation and follow-up in our workshop in Munich
- Vehicle transport Munich – Hockenheimring – Munich
- Individual coaching with an experienced instructor
- Exclusive support by a mechanic on the day of the event
- Own box at the Hockenheimring
- Taxi drive
- Rental of a racing vehicle
8:00 a.m. Registration
8:30 Drivers’ briefing
9:00 – 12:00 Free driving on the race track divided into road and racing vehicles
12:00 – 14:00 Lunch break
14:00 – 18:00 Free driving on the race track divided into road and racing vehicles
Costs for active participants
€ 1,750 net
(€ 2,082.50 incl. VAT)
Accompanying person costs
€ 140 net
(€ 166.60 incl. VAT)
If you are interested, please send an email to email@example.com or call +49 89 217040103.
Please understand that there may be changes due to the current situation.